The Boone County Auditors Department main purpose is the oversight and management of property, budget and accounting within Boone County. The Boone County Auditor is an elected position with a term of 4 years.
- Ex-officio Secretary of the Board of Supervisors.
- Elections and Voter Registration
- Budget Director and Account Department.
- Real Estate and Taxes
- Maintain the Official Plat Book
- Drainage Secretary for the Board of Supervisors.
- Permits for beer, liquor and cigarette sales.
- Phil Meier, Auditor
- Alex Miller, Accounting
- Kaitlynn Olesen, Real Estate and Drainage
- Heidi Kokemiller, Payroll, General Management, and Board of Supervisors duties
- Beth Isvik, Elections and Voter Registration
- Election and Voting: Voter Registration Form