The Boone County Auditors Department main purpose is the oversight and management of property, budget and accounting within Boone County. The Boone County Auditor is an elected position with a term of 4 years.
- Ex-officio Secretary of the Board of Supervisors.
- Elections and Voter Registration
- Budget Director and Account Department.
- Real Estate and Taxes
- Maintain the Official Plat Book
- Drainage Secretary for the Board of Supervisors.
- Permits for beer, liquor and cigarette sales.
- Phil Meier, Auditor & Commissioner of Elections,
- Heidi Kokemiller, General Management, Board of Supervisors Administrative Assistant
- Beth Isvik, Elections, Voter Registration, Payroll
- Kaitlynn Olesen, Real Estate Assistant and Drainage Clerk, with valuation and taxation
- Alex Miller, Accounts Payable, assisting office IT and Board and Auditor web page updating
- Election and Voting: Voter Registration Form
Ogden Community School District Special Election: