“Your Destination for Outdoor Recreation” offers year-round outdoor recreation for all ages. Located on about 160 acres just four miles west of Boone on Highway 30 or about forty minutes north of Des Moines, Seven Oaks is ready to serve individuals, families, small and large groups.
During the winter months, we provide:
• Snow skiing (with approximately 550 ski rentals)
• Snowboarding (with a large terrain park & approximately 100 rentals)
• Snow tubing (the tubing park has a dedicated lift used to carry you and your special snow tube to the top of the park where you select the snow-formed 1,000 foot long chute to slide down!)
The tubing park and all trails are lighted; we make our own snow when required and groom the trails daily. Our heated lodge provides ample seating with a great view of the trails, Coal Creek Lounge, fast food is on site and the lessons are FREE.
During the spring, summer and fall Seven Oaks offers:
• Full service canoe, kayak and tube floats
• Paintball ( with rental equipment available)
• Tent camping
• Hiking trails
• Mountain bike trails (7+ miles for daily riding & scheduled races)
Located in the beautiful Des Moines River Valley, our facilities include ample parking, spacious lawn and an air conditioned lodge that can seat approximately 225 with a full kitchen and bar – all of which can be rented for receptions, reunions, retreats parties and more.