201 State Street
Boone, IA 50036
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Deputy Auditor- Real Estate Assistant & Drainage Clerk
Elections & Voter Registration
Payroll & Board of Supervisors Assistant
The Boone County Auditors Department's main purpose is the oversight and management of property, budget, and accounting within Boone County. The Boone County Auditor is an elected position with a term of 4 years.
- Ex-officio Secretary of the Board of Supervisors.
- Elections and Voter Registration
- Budget Director and Account Department.
- Real Estate and Taxes
- Maintain the Official Plat Book
- Drainage Secretary for the Board of Supervisors.
- Permits for beer, liquor and cigarette sales.