The Boone County Auditors Department main purpose is the oversight and management of property, budget and accounting within Boone County. The Boone County Auditor is an elected position with a term of 4 years.
- Ex-officio Secretary of the Board of Supervisors.
- Elections and Voter Registration
- Budget Director and Account Department.
- Real Estate and Taxes
- Maintain the Official Plat Book
- Drainage Secretary for the Board of Supervisors.
- Permits for beer, liquor and cigarette sales.
• Phil Meier - Auditor & Commissioner of Elections
• Diane Patrick - Deputy Auditor- Elections & Voter Registration
• Beth Isvik - Accounts Payable
• Katie Moran - Real Estate Assistant and Drainage Clerk
• Julie Hinman - Payroll & Board of Supervisors Assistant
- DD137 Annexation Report
- DD137 Commissioners' Report of Reclassification
- DD93 Commissioners' Report of Reclassification
- Form: "Authorization to change Mailing Address for Boone County Property"
- Form: Online Address Change Request
- Auditor's Transfer Book : http://gov.arcasearch.com/usiabon/