The Boone County Auditors Department main purpose is the oversight and management of property, budget and accounting within Boone County. The Boone County Auditor is an elected position with a term of 4 years.
- Ex-officio Secretary of the Board of Supervisors.
- Elections and Voter Registration
- Budget Director and Account Department.
- Real Estate and Taxes
- Maintain the Official Plat Book
- Drainage Secretary for the Board of Supervisors.
- Permits for beer, liquor and cigarette sales.
- Phil Meier, Auditor & Commissioner of Elections,
- Beth Isvik, General Management, Payroll
- Diane Patrick, Elections, Voter Registration,
- Kaitlynn Moran, Real Estate Assistant and Drainage Clerk, with valuation and taxation, Board of Supervisors Administrative Assistant
- Alex Miller, Accounts Payable, assisting office IT and Board and Auditor web page updating
- Real Estate: "Authorization to change Mailing Address for Boone County Property"
- Real Estate : Online Address Change Request