Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Property Tax, Vehicle & Drivers Forms

Property Tax

    Elderly Credit Form  This form is to be used to determine eligibility.


Iowa Code requires that all supporting documents that are needed to process a title and/or registration shall have the signatures of all owners signed with pen and ink where required.
Forms printed from this web site must be completed and mailed to our office with all the necessary paperwork in order for the document to be processed.

Iowa DOT Forms Forms available from the Iowa DOT and also available at
Application For Certificate of Title And/or Registration This form needs to be completed anytime ownership in a vehicle is being changed or moving into the state for the first time.
Application for Certificate of Title And/or Registration for Leased Vehicle This form needs to be completed anytime a leased vehicle changes ownership.
Damage Disclosure Statement Needs to be completed anytime a vehicle is transferred and the vehicle is 7 years old and newer.
Affidavit of Correction This form is used to correct information that has been written in error on a title, application for title, damage disclosure statement.
Bill of Sale This form is used if the buyer of a vehicle wants documentation of the sale and/or the seller wishes a receipt of the sale.
Iowa Dept of Revenue UT-510 This form is to be used if you are tax-exempt. Instructions
Application for Replacement title This form is used to obtain a certificate of title when the original has been lost, destroyed, or altered.
Cancellation of Security Interest This form is used when canceling a security interest on a title in certain circumstances.
Out of State Credit Worksheet This form is to be used if you are leasing a vehicle and need to figure your use tax fees.
Worksheet Determine fee Leased Vehicles This form is used to determine the one time registration fee for a leased vehicle.


Driver Services

Those forms which must be verified and affirmed must be completed in front of a Notary Public or Driver Service personnel.

Iowa DOT
Forms available from the Iowa DOT at
Parental Consent Forms for Drivers Licenses/Permits & Identification Purposes This form is used when a person under the age of 18 applies for permit, license, or an identification card.

Change of Address

Fill this form out and send it in when you want to change your mailing address without being issued a new plastic license or identification card.  Or you can do this online by clicking here.

Minor School License Affidavit

This form is used when applying for a school license.
Temporary Restricted License NON OWI Use this form when applying for a non OWI related offense and you wish to obtain a temporary restricted license.
Temporary Restricted License OWI Related Use this for when applying for a temporary restricted license relating to an OWI offense.  
Persons with Disabilities Parking Permit Use this form when applying for a disabilities parking permit, removable windshield placards, or plates.  It must be accompanied by a written or typed statement from your physician on their letterhead.



Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer