Serving Those that have Served all of us
Veterans Relief Program
The Boone County Veteran's Relief Program is funded by the County to provide emergency assistance for basic needs of resident Veterans and families.
These basic needs include:
- Special Needs
To be eligible for this program you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Veteran with an Honorable Discharge.
- Be a resident of Boone County.
- Meet income guidelines.
- Apply for any and all benefits.
- Register with Iowa Workforce. (unless disabled)
- Have emergency basic needs that cannot be met by other means.