Serving Those that have Served all of us
Veterans Service Program
The Boone County Veteran's Service Program provides assistance to all eligible veterans and authorized dependents in applying for federal,state, and local benefits.
- Application assistance for:
- VA Medical Enrollment
- Compensation for Service-connected disability
- Pension for Non-Service connected disability
- Dependency & Indemnity Compensation benefits
- Certificates of Eligibility for Home Loans
- Aid and Attendance for Nursing Home and Housebound Veterans
- Overpayment Resolution
- Appeal of Unfavorable VA Rulings
- Applications for Iowa Veterans Home
- Obtaining military records and awards.
- Distributing grave markers and flags.
- Networking with VA Hospitals and Clinics.