- Deputy Quinn assisted a motorist who went into the ditch at 220th Street and I Ave.
- Deputy Spencer took a theft report at 408 W. Division St. Investigation is ongoing.
- Deputy Larson investigated Dog’s at large in the 200 block of NE 3rd Street in Ogden.
- Sheriff Godzicki responded to a two vehicle accident at 5th and Carroll in Boone.
-Deputy Quinn to a report of an assault at the Woodward Academy. Investigation is ongoing.
-Deputy Larson and Deputy Rose responded to a Reckless Driver near Hwy 30 and Hwy 17.
-Deputy Quinn investigated a car vs deer accident near 325th and 324th Street.
-Deputy Quinn responded to a suspicious person attempting to flag down vehicles near 230th Street and Hwy 30.
-Deputy Quinn, Deputy McCrea, Chief Deputy Hoffman, Boone Fire, Boone PD Officers, Ambulance, responded to an accident at the intersection of U Avenue and Hwy 30.
- Deputy Spencer assisted Boone Officers at an address in the 400 block of W 2nd Street in Boone to investigate a report of a Domestic Assault.
- Deputy Braunschweig investigated a report of livestock at large in the 1400 block of Oriole Road.
- Deputy Braunschweig investigated a report of suspicious persons in the 1000 block of 130th Street.
- Chief Deputy Hoffman served an eviction in the 500 block of Mamie Eisenhower in Boone.
- Deputy Spencer assisted jail staff with an unruly inmate.
- Deputy Spencer responded to an address in the 1600 block of Peach to upon receiving a report of a Domestic situation occurring. Investigation is ongoing.
- Deputy Braunschweig took a report of fraud from a rural resident. Investigation is ongoing.
- Deputy Braunschweig investigated a car vs deer accident near the intersection of Y Avenue and 190th Street. Approximately $3000.00 damage was done to the vehicle.
- Deputy Sturtz investigated a car vs deer accident near the intersection of Hwy 30 and T Ave.
- Deputy Spencer and Deputy Gustafson responded to a vehicle that was reported driving recklessly in the 1600 block of 280th Street that went into the ditch. The person was cited for Failure to Maintain Control and Violation of Instruction Permit.
- Deputy Spencer, Deputy Gustafson, Deputy Braunschweig, and Chief Deputy Hoffman responded to a suspicious vehicle at W Avenue and Hwy 30. The driver, Liuisa Contreras of Perry Iowa, was cited for Driving w/o a Valid Driver’s License.
- Deputy Spencer, Deputy Gustafson, Deputy Braunschweig, and Chief Deputy Hoffman responded to a vehicle that had travelled off the road and approximately a quarter mile into a field near Hwy 30 and E Avenue. Ogden First Responders and Boone County Hospital also responded. The driver. A woman of 58 years of age from Cedar Rapids was having a medical issue and was transported to the Boone County Hospital.
- Deputy Gustafson and Deputy Braunschweig responded to a residence in the 2300 block of Pear Lane after receiving a report of an assault. Investigation is on-going.
- Deputy Benjamin conducted a traffic stop in the 1600 Block of Hwy 30. Stephen Shiner, 35 years of age, of Albion Iowa was arrested for Driving While Revoked.
- Deputy Gustafson and Deputy Braunschweig conducted a traffic stop at SW 4th Street and Mulberry Street in Ogden. The driver, Jessica Kluver, 40 years of age of Le Mars was arrested for Operating While Intoxicated.
- Deputy Quinn responded to a residence in the 600 block of W Maple Street in Ogden after receiving a report of an assault. Investigation is on-going.
- Deputy Rose took a car vs animal accident report at the intersection of 220th Street and Montana.
***Friendly Reminder*** If you are going to be burning brush this spring, please call Boone County Dispatch and let us know